THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

Sigh. Life. It can kick you in the head eh? Why do I blog again? He he he. Oh, RIP Whitney before I forget. Sometimes it takes a cage to set you free. The earliest songs I learnt to sing were Whitney’s, and I got my vibratos from her. Sob sob. Oh well. If you believe we’ve got a picture perfect plan, we’ve got you fooled, ‘cos we only do the best we can. Sometimes we make it, sometimes we fake it. We get one step closer each and every day, we’ll figure it out on the way. By George I don’t remember which theme song that is but I just can’t be bothered to google it right now. Imagine that. I don’t feel like googling =O And I don’t like my new hair….well, technically, it is MY hair since I went out to the store and bought it hehehehe if you don’t laugh you’ll cry! I appreciate those people that tell you straight “I hate you” and mean it, as opposed to those who say “I love you” and don’t mean it. At least with the former, you know what you are getting he he. I’ve watched a bunch of movies, can’t remember half of them. A couple of sappy ones (yeah, I know) and a bunch of weird ones too. Thor, Over Her Dead Body, Courageous, etc. Yeah, you get it, I watched a bunch of movies. Oh, I watched The Tuxedo again after like uhmm a hundred years. There will never be another Jackie Chan, man, for real. I shall surely shed at least five tears for him when he karate kicks the bucket =) Also watched Brown Sugar again. Reminded me of the love of my life Hip Hop, and how I thought we would always be. ='). I know we still love each other....from a distance. But you and I were going in two different directions. I miss you Hip Hop. "You and I were like the perfect verse over a tight beat". At least I still have Poetry ....=)/=( Aaaaaand I-ay-ay-ay will alwaaaaays looove youuuuu ;-)
Brown Sugar, Hav Plenty and Love & Basketball were THE movies….I think hehehe. Watched Madea’s Big Happy Family. Tyler Perry, sir or madam, I think there’s a method to your madness. Here’s what I remember from Love Marriage Wedding, “….when the grapes are grown, the winemakers purposely stress them out by depriving them of water and giving them an overabundance of sunshine. This weeds out the weak ones and only the strongest and best survive. And those are the grapes that make the finest wine. The greatest love survives the harshest of conditions. And surviving that turmoil is what makes a marriage strong.” Anyhoo, (^^,), flies annoy me….fruit flies especially. Or any diminutive winged creature that won’t mind its own business for that matter. Oh, I accidentally killed a big snail the other day and felt very bad about it. Them slimey things really gross me out. Whatever fancy name you give it, I’m not gonna eat it! So how did I kill it? Well, I caught the intruder sliming its way in through the bathroom window. I think that snail was attracted to me. After I gave it a few fair warnings, I decided to try “scaring’ it a little bit. So I sprinkled an antiseptic on it and the thing just melted. The childhood phase of experimenting with salt and snails passed me by, it just seemed too cruel. Ooooh I can still see its creepy little elevated eyes staring at me in the bath o_O And yes, I am serious. It seems I have been observing quite a cross section of creatures lately. One that I have admired the most is the spider. How it rebuilds its home within minutes of human demolition. How I wish we could all bounce back like that when calamity strikes. "The busy man is tempted by the devil but the idle man tempts the devil." He he I grew up (sort of lol) reading the work of Francis Gay. Great stuff. I mentioned that my next entry would be about success. So what does it really mean to be successful by the world’s standards? Here are some of the definitions I found; yeah, I googled =D! “There’s only one success-to be able to live your life your own way.” Christopher Morley “…..success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in day out.” Robert Collier “…..success is the accomplishments of that which people think can’t be done.” CV White Wanna hear MY definition of success? Well success is really what you think it is. You think driving your dream car or marrying your dream girl is success, that’s what it is to you. It is subjective really. But we all know with humans, enough is never enough =) ah well…. He who laughs last intended to tell the joke himself, but he may also be the one who thinks the slowest he he. You may not hear from me for a bit but here’s a tip; don’t share ALL your secrets to success or your secrets to anything for that matter he he he ;-) Toodles !!!! (^^,)

Comments