LET THERE BE LOVE!

I wanna party! I wanna Samba! I wanna party! And live my life! I wanna party and flyyyyy!! Still hung up on Rio I am. The month of loooooove is upon us. What the world needs now is love sweet love, it’s the only thing that there’s just too little of ;-) A couple of weeks ago I went to bed and woke up in a different country. Except, it looked a lot like Malawi, the people were the same, and so was the language. The difference was, it rained almost all day everyday and women were being stripped to their unmentionables right in the heart of the cities simply because they wore pants. The warm heart of Africa was suddenly very cold. =( I read an article about Africa that made my blood boil but made my mind move in hyper speed at the same time. Oh, I also started to read Rich Dad Poor Dad, will let you know if I learn anything ;-) I’m going through it slow…..erm….really slow! Anyhoo, I’m thinking of taking myself out on a date. Get all dressed up, do lunch, a movie. Will get my hair did, my eyebrows shaped, and everything LoL. No, it’s not pathetic. What would be pathetic is if I pretended I was doing it for somebody or that that somebody was doing all that for me! Oooh, I may even get myself some flowers yay me! (**,) Well, I have neglected my garden ::sob sob:. And the rain got to my gazebo and bamboo fence before I could oil paint or varnish it so the wood looks mouldy; that’s a bummer but I’m hoping to get back in the saddle soon. (^^,) but I did start working on some new songs so the past month hasn’t been a complete waste =). But January is finally over woohooo good riddance! You may be interested to know that one of the songs I'm recording is a love song. I love love, its soooooo lovely he he he. I don’t believe in cupid, nor do I really understand the concept behind valentines’ day really, I don’t know about you, but when I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short chubby toddler-like man coming at me with a bow and arrow! Why would a “god of love” even look like that! In the spirit of love, here’s a little joke for ya ;-) : A man left from work one Friday afternoon, but being pay day, instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying up with his boys and spending his entire paycheck. When he finally went home, Sunday night, he was confronted by a very angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions. Finally his wife stopped the nagging and simply said to him, “How would you like it if you didn’t see me for two or three days?” To which, the brave soul replied, “That would be fine with me!” So Monday went by and he didn’t see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results. Come Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye. He he he he women should really come with a manual. Happy Valentines Day, peeps! Love, peace and music. (^^,)

Comments