ONE SAPPY POST INSPIRED BY A BROKEN ARROW

OMG I’m such a sap!. Feelin’ sappy all over. I'm in bed feelin' somethin' but so I don't kill anyone's mood, we'll call it sappy =). A number of people have been posting about the pros and cons of being single for the holidays lately. My only real thought was “It sucks not having someone to go on that perfect date with or find the perfect gift for.” But after a while, I stopped thinking about it. Until yesterday. I had (have, really) kind of a sappy story to tell. I thought “Oh, I have to tell–” No one came to mind. So I kept the story to myself. It kinda sucked though but ja… I watched Beastly for the second time. I had another go at Something Borrowed as well. Ah leave me alone =P. My fave part was when Ethan confessed how he really felt about Rachel. I think I watched that part only like ten times…..erm…maybe more lol. I didn’t cry though ;-). I may have felt something in the pit of my stomach but maybe it’s just gas LoL but I guess it’s less gross if we call it “butterflies.” I think I could be a bit of a slow reactor too. Didn’t feel this way the first time that I watched it. Kind of like when I get some news, good or bad, it takes a few before it hits me. Then I’m like duuuuuude that is sooo cooooool or man that suuuucks!Yeah, call me Joni Bravo. The lyrics to Broken Arrow are so deep. And the Pixie Lott voice is just right for it. Oh man ::sob:: I honestly didn’t think I’d have anything to blog about for a while but dude, I need to empty my trash…I mean head, I need to empty my head lol. And to stop saying “dude.” Man, I’m a sap. Oh, said that already he he. I’m big on romance and it kills me that people don’t write sappy love letters anymore, or hardly anyone buys flowers or chocolates. If I were to choose though, I’d go for the former. The meaning, the effort, the sap lol. February is going to be a marathon for me. Birthdays, engagement parties, meetings, and I’m sure I’m forgetting something else. Ever wonder if there is someone (non stalker-ish) out there watching you? Someone who secretly admires you, thinks your clumsiness is cute, thinks the crazy dances you do are adorable even when you look like a retarded string bean, they laugh during their quite moments when they think of you, roll their eyes at your corny jokes but wouldn’t change you for the world, wonder how a creature can be so grown yet so fragile and naïve at the same time? Someone who holds their own hand wishing it were yours? Googles you and desires to know your mind, see you smile, staring into cyberspace prompting you in their minds to text or hoping you’ll “accidentally” call? Someone you feel comfy being completely sappy around. Someone who’ll get it and be just as sappy about it as you are? Someone who thinks your heartbeat is the most amazing sound they have ever heard. Someone who has everything and nothing in common with you……aaaaaaaaaaaargh make me stop! Anyway, that’s just me. I was thinking about all of this before I fell asleep in the afternoon (I don’t do that unless something is reeeally wrong!) so, of course, I had a sappy dream =). Hmmm I think I have a thing for superheroes…yeah even the ugly ones LoL. So once I do convince one to marry me (presumably this involves a tasty mélange of hypnosis, blackmail and questionable judgment on his part ;-)), he’ll still have to figure out how to put up with me he he he. So someone came up with this idea of a primer for their future wife/hubby. Saw it on somebody’s blog, don’t remember whose. I’ll call him “Peter.” Mine would probably look like this: – Nikki doesn’t know that it isn’t her job to always fix everything ;-). She displays this knowledge by saying “I know that it’s not my job to always fix everything.” But she’ll try. A little. She’ll let you vent, of course. And do anything you need. But she might try a little too hard to “help.” You might get mad. But she’ll just shrug and explain it’s just how she’s wired. You won’t like the reply. She’ll smile. And you’ll forgive because she’s oddly hard to stay mad at ;-) – Nikki lives by a very specific code. Scientists gather that it was cobbled together from reading novels, having no playmates and watching too much of TV as a child. There are no grey areas with Nikki. And she feels VERY strongly about the code. Of course she’ll only tell you about each part of the code, after you somehow go against it. And then she’ll give you the “I expected more from you” face. You'll want to avoid this face. It looks like this >). This will make you want to smack her…or strangle her =). While it is hard to stay mad at her, it is crazy easy to GET mad. She makes up for this in other ways. For example… – She wont complain about cooking and cleaning up after you. Anything you want massaged, just put it under her hands while she is watching a sappy movie. She’ll barely notice. She will massage until you remove it. You’ll go away all blissed out and relaxed. She’ll wonder why her hands are cramping. – Nikkis are not open-minded eaters.In order to trick her into eating something “strange,” give it a simpler name. Like chicken kiev can be “chick and butter.” All cheeses are just “cheese.” And you should call any kind of starch that isn’t a potato… “potato.”
Next I wanna talk about success and what it really means to be “successful” by the world’s and my standards ;-) o sappy day (^^,). I think I need more sleep. Will let you know if I have another sappy dream….or not (**,).

Comments