THESE ARE A FEW OF MY LEAST FAVORITE THINGS ;-)

Hola seňoras and seňoritas! (^^,) The Grinch stole Christmas! ::sob sob:: Along with my people skills =D! It finally started raining where I am, thank The Lord! The ground smells great! Aaaah. I love my hoodies. They’re one of the few things that I can keep in my closet for years and they never go out of trend. I was so close to becoming 100% ladylike over the last two years or so. I’m actually horrified at how many dresses I currently own =O! Here are some “profound” lessons from my gardening experiences; sometimes weeds will disguise themselves as flowers; weeds will grow whether you plant them or not, whether the soil is conducive for them or not and whether you nurture them or not. Ironically these pesky things grow even faster than your flowers. I don’t like artificial flowers. I have only just realized that. So I hear that success is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration; I don’t know about you, but I sure as day don’t want to “eat” MY sweat LoL! (I’ve been entertaining myself with dry jokes on line lately). On the real though, anything worth getting is not easy to get. Sometimes there’s blood, most times there is sweat and more often than not there are tears, not to mention you may develop a six pack where it shouldn’t be LoL! The hotter the furnace the purer the gold I always say. Speaking of furnaces, recently two friends asked me, “Why is it the ones you love the most that hurt you the most?” and “I heard that the power in a relationship lies with the one who cares less, is this true?” Hmmm, perhaps its because for starters when you love someone deeply you actually don’t expect them to hurt you; also, they are the ones closest to your heart so their actions are more likely to cause more damage than someone you don’t give a banana about! =D And when you love deeply, you are bound to hurt just as deep if it should go wrong. Like I quoted last time; matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value…or something like that LoL. It depends on how you interpret the other question, really, but if you are not so emotionally invested in a relationship, I guess you don’t expect so much from it and if it is no longer there you don’t feel it as much as the other party does? I never did quite understand the reasoning behind the saying, “I love you but I gotta leave you.” When you really love something, like really really love it, would you let it go? Just wondering. Anyway, I digressed he he he; in my opinion though, I wouldn’t recommend basing your (love) life on lines from Hollywood even though I admit with caution, there are some pretty good lines and some deep life lessons to be learned from SOME of them (^^,). Don’t you wish feelings really did come with an on & off button? I know it would have a lot of grimy fingerprints on it! And the fuse would have to be changed very very frequently! ;-) Moving on: Death has been a part of our lives since the first Adam, but none of us are used to it; and when it happens, especially to someone you always thought or hoped would always be around, it makes you think about life. I lost two good long time buddies of mine in the last two months. I was ripped. “In the end, you remember the beginning.” Take no one for granted. R.I.P Upile Msamati and Wisdom Chitedze =”(. Well, it’s that time of the year again when we take stock of the year ending and make promises to ourselves that we won’t keep =P. So as usual I shan’t be making any resolutions. My one resolve each year has been not making any. And what do you know, it keeps my boat afloat (^^,)! Life is so short and unpredictable and we must accept that reality as well as the fact that there are certain things in this great big universe that we just can’t control. Seriously, save yourself the frustration =). In the same vein, I learned not to expect too much from people, and not to make too many demands on myself either. One of the worst things that you can give to someone is false hope. But anyway, I will end with this one last thing. Don’t read too much into what people say or do, and don’t take everything personal. It usually isn’t. Usually ;-) Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!! (**,)

Comments