RIO & THE EFFECTS OF GLOBAL WARMING ON…SOME PEOPLE! (^^,)

I love Rio!!!!! Woohoo!!!! (^^,) Na, not the place; the movie! But I’m sure the place is nice too LoL. “I don’t know how I got up here but I’m never comin’ down!” Good times. Can you believe I cried at the end when Blu finally got the courage to fly? Sob sob. I always say that sometimes you don’t know what you are capable of doing til you have absolutely no choice but to do it. Aaah love is a many splendoured thing, aint it? YEAH, I’M A SAP, GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!! =) Movin’ on…………..so, I’m standing in line on a queue from here to Timbktu (said that just coz it rhymes but yah, it was a long line) ready to pass out and behind me are this grizzly and a grouch spitting venom at anyone who wasn’t complaining about the heat or the line that just wont seem to move. I am entertaining myself with some music on my phone pretending I’m some place else, thinking, “Wow! There are some reeeeally angry people in this bank! LoL.” Their irritability probably had nothing to do with the bank or me; perhaps something happened at the office, or at home, on the bus, or the heat wave is just going straight to our heads but anyhoo, when it’s finally my turn, ol’ grizzly is barking at me while grouchzilla almost shoves me out of the way. At the moment, I’m either as light as a feather or as heavy as a tonne of bricks. I turned around slowly and was about to scream, “SHUTTHAFRONTDOOR!!!” but I took a deep breath (no, not really) and decided to go for, “Listen, we are all tired, we are all in a hurry, and no amount of rudeness is going to change the weather, k?” Oooh I’m soooo gonna blog about this later! And so I grab my money, snicker an annoying little “good luck” to all of them and waddle away quickly (well, as quickly as I could while tryin’ not to lose my balance he he) before they could tackle me American Football style! No mood altering drugs necessary, global warming will suffice =D! Oh maaaaan!!! Of all the songs to be running through my head! Too Many Broken Hearts In The World by Jason Donovan? What the feathers?! I’m not even going to quote the lyrics here. I need a sub, any sub will do ;-) “I’m pretty on the left, I’m pretty on the right! Hey, I’m so pretty I can’t sleep at night!” No, I didn’t make that up! :-p, sorry Jason, nothing personal, really =) Ok, now I’m beginning to sound like a tweet or logbook, I mean, character book erm…I mean slam book (gosh, remember those? Highschool can be so mean!) I mean Facebook status. Square One is too crowded, I think I’ll take my business elsewhere (it makes sense to me) :-p. Best of luck to ya, grizzly and grouch! (^^,)

Comments