REDUCE RE-USE and ……..DANCE!! (^^,)

Dear blog =)

Summer is upon us and the beach is calling but it’s cold and rainy. Sunscreen guy would say “I told you so.” Got caught in the rain a few days ago, totally unexpected and muy inconveniencing.

A friend of mine is planning an outdoor wedding in winter. I reckon she reasons it shall be hot that day.

I don’t particularly enjoy watching the news on TV because every time I pass by I hear things like “The age of the hurricane is upon us.” Let’s digress before I depress everyone =D.

September was yet another interesting month, so interesting in fact it made me look forward to October he he. I recorded a song, did the Harlem shake at random times he he he (note to self, thou shall refrain from doing that in public, it is so noooooot pretty lol), lost some weight, got a new hairdo (^^,) attended a wedding, made some friends, showed some old friends some new love and grew up….just a little bit LoL! Oh, and I even read a book after like four years! I had had enough of books after my Masters I didn’t even want anyone to give one to me for my birthday.

Hmmm that reminds me of some books I got for my 23rd and 25th that I still haven’t read. Tell no one of this ;-). The Love Dare is a great tool and makes for interesting reading. Got it from my outdoor winter/summer wedding friend. Did I mention I may be starring in my own 27 Dresses movie soon? =)

The book is based on Fireproof. Which, I admit I never watched because initially I had thought it was yawnsome. But having gone through the text, I may just give it a chance.

For some reason I haven’t had an appetite for TV all month. I think I have only watched three movies. Something Borrowed, which by the way had a rather disappointing ending, I expected Rachel to end up with her best friend Ethan…..predictable? Maybe. I just like things to make sense (^^,)

Beastly was……he he he okay. Anyway, you know I don’t like to be creeped out so Ashley or Mary Kate kinda lost me on this one. Great story though. A familiar fave. Aaah, but Jumping The Broom……maaaan I don’t know whether it’s the girl or sap in me or that it was just that good, but I watched it twice, and cried both times. (**,) Bishop Jakes, I tip my hairweave to ya! =)

I was reminded of my old favorite songs “I hope you dance” recently. “I hope you never lose your sense of wonder; get your feel to eat but always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted; God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean, whenever one door closes I hope one more opens. Promise me that you’ll give faith a fighting chance…..

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance. Livin’ might mean takin’ chances but they’re worth takin’. Lovin’ might be a mistake but its worth making. Don’t let some hell bent heart leave you bitter, when you come close to sellin’ out, reconsider. Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance…….DANCE!!!!

“Life is like a Disco. No matter how

the music changes, you just keep dancing!” (^^,)

Comments