AN ODE TO THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD!

Houston, we have foresight! (^^,)!

“Wake up the members of my nation! It’s your time to be! There’s no chance unless you take one, and the time to see the funny side of every situation! Some things are meant to be so give it your best and leave the rest to me!” ♫♫ =)

Once again she’s back again that young chick N.i.kk.i =) he he feelin’ musical. Ok, just one more a-a-ahem! “I look at you and I see what I’ve been searching for and although we’ve just begun, we’ll go on foreveeeer! =) you, you’re like me, cos you believe love makes it all worth while, so what if I have to wait, better late than neveeeeer! You know I’d beg steal or borrow to bring you sunny days, and in a hundred ways, I’ll bring you love. You know I’d beg steal or borrow, to make your garden grow, and most of all you know, I’ll bring you loooooooove!” He he he he

October has been an absolute scorcher with a few scattered chills and rain showers. This month saw me among other things getting a taste of one piping hot slice of humble pie! Oh, I met two strangers at different instances in one day who asked me what I do, and I said I am a “Freelance Advertiser.” “Wow,” one of them said. “You are one brave girl. Freelance means you are self-employed. And being self employed means you’ve got what it takes to survive on your own. Most people are afraid of that.”

The other guy said that he does his own thing as well even though he studied Business Management. “A lot of people don’t understand, but hey, I know I am a hard worker, but I’d rather put my hand to the plough knowing I’m making money for myself than for a company. I make more money running my own show than if I were working for someone else.” Hmmmm….impressive. Well, I may have left out the bit about me still living with my parents but hey, that’s my business! ;-)

This entry is a tribute to the best teacher in the world! We often don’t appreciate some of life’s lessons and those that have supplied them, simply because most of life’s lessons are learnt the hard way. “I ain’t lived forever, but I’ve lived enough. I’ve learnt to be gentle I’ve learnt to be tough” line from Heroes and Friends with a twang cowboy ahem, I mean cowgirl accent he he.

So here’s to the best teacher in the world: EXPERIENCE.

The thing about experience is, it gives the test first before the lessons can be learnt. Anyhoooooo, =)! Ladies!!! Wanna know if your man loves you? Take a whack at his most prized possession! Or walk over to the tv screen and unplug it while the “big game” is on! He he he good luck with that!

Well, I finally watched Fireproof and I give it thumbs up, as far as moral lessons are concerned, outstanding. Oh and “Never leave your partner, especially in a fire.” Oh, and "Don't follow your heart, lead it!" (^^,)

Comments