STUFF I'M GONNA DO! (^^,)

In one of the entries, I spoke about dreams but somehow I lost the text, anyhoo, no harm in exploring it again. I think it’s great to have dreams. They color our lives, give us something to look forward to, yearn for, and wait for with earnest expectation. Although I agree to a certain extent that if you don’t hope for anything you’ll never be disappointed, I also happen to believe that it takes

courage to dream.
Dreams are all some people have. It’s the only reason they get out of bed in the morning.
Most of us are afraid to dream because of the fear of failure. And because broken dreams can really be deflating. It’s incredibly liberating to know and most importantly to accept that some or other times MOST (^^,) of them will never come true =) but dream any way. Life is unpredictable; why not make the best of it.
….most folk don’t know what they would do if they stumbled upon a million bucks….but hey, aim for something, fear nothing and google EVEYTHING LoL. Oh, you guys at google owe me a million bucks for all these free ads he he he.
Some guy in one of these new sitcoms on tv gave a girl he liked who worked at a convenient store a nifty speech about dreams. What I remember from it is the closing, “If you stop dreaming then you’re just sleeping.”
“Up” was a fantastic story. For those of you who are not into that kinda thing, the story centers around an elderly widower and a young accidental passenger slash wilderness explorer who fly to South America by floating in a house hoisted by a million helium balloons.
Determined to keep his promise to his deceased wife and childhood BFF Ellie & her scrapbook of dreams labeled “Stuff I’m gonna do” whose greatest desire was to move her club house to a cliff overlooking Paradise Falls (doesn’t make sense to me either LoL but then again, most of our dreams don’t make sense to other people either-a ball of energy she was!);.
After surviving a thunderstorm, a disturbingly hostile inventor (who happened to be Ellie’s and Carl’s long time idol ‘til that point of course he he he), befriending a tall colorful flightless bird and a dog who wore a collar that enabled him to speak; Carl eventually got to keep his promise and the miniature wilderness explorer finally got his “assisting the elderly” badge. In some weird way it sorta reminds me of The Bucket List but that’s a whole other blog.
Anyway, I try not to stay on one point for too long ;-) I’m gonna go dream about stuff I’m gonna do and google myself insane now =)!

Comments