NIKKIPEDIA (**,)

Oh Nikki you’re so fine, you’re so fine, you blow my mind hey Nikki lol, you know me (or not! LoL) , I like to make an ENTRANCE he he he.

Brrrrrr me thinks I’ll be all blissed out once the winter is over; but I loooooove me some lemon tea in any kinda weather. I recently discovered it tastes yummy with a nice fresh…wait for it…banana! =)…………..funny word, banana. Let’s talk bananas lol they don’t all taste the same but eyes closed you can always tell it’s a banana when you eat one! Just sayin’. You know how people are always like, don’t read too much into what people say? Well, pay attention to the things I say,even something as fruity as bananas, there’s always a tasty moral :-)

Oh I’ve just been reminded why I never enjoyed Chuck Norris movies.For starters, I was like four when most of them came out.Everyone loves a hero, (except super villains of course he he) yours truly included, but I just don’t dig that whole blood gushing out of your forehead thing; euww. And the idea of your mom getting shot in the head right in front of you, well, that’s a spirit breaker!

And speaking of breaking stuff, world heavy weight champion Mike Tyson said, “There’s nothin more humbling than gettin your behind kicked!” paraphrased ofcourse he he. Guess it wouldn’t be as funny if someone else said it. Yah, walkin becomes boring once you learn to fly, nothing like a good whoopin to get your head outta the clouds. Don’t worry, I’m not planning to assassinate anyone, it’s just something I learned =) really.

I’m realizing more and more why it’s not a good idea to let kids watch whatever they want on TV. The damage could spread far along into their future. Back when I was a piccolo I didn’t want to be left out when the big kids were watching TV. And so when they watched Cujo, I did too.  I couldn’t go outside for a really long time after that. I was terrified of anything mean on four legs after that. Oi and robots! Yikes.

Then I watched The Terminator, Nitemare on Elm Street, Child’s Play and the Chuckie series. I need not explain these but dolls and dummies….creeeeepy.  Scarred for life I am sob sob =)

For some reason, John Mayers’  “Say” has been on my mind. I like my songs deep and meaningful. I enjoy wordplay too. I like the kind of songs that leave me wondering what season of  life the composer was in when they wrote it, the type that are not that hard to identify with. I rarely want to hear “Baby baby baby oh baby! Thought you’d always be mine” Can you say OBVIOUS? None of that lackluster laconic stuff that are a hit today and elevator music next week. I’ll go easy on them, especially since I’m no “deep and mysterious” composer myself.

Don’t be surprised when I use big words in inappropriate contexts, it only means I’ve been catching up on my reading of my favorite book of all times……..drum roll please………its…………..The English Dictionary! LoL

Oooooh and guess what, I have no idea who this John Mayer is! The “walkin like a one man army” line was ringing in my head since I watched the Karate Kid and so I googled the lyrics and this Mayer guy came up. Speaking of the Karate Kid, is Hollywood out of ideas now or what? Just sayin. How could I not know that Noriyuki Morita guy died back in 2005? I loved that guy. Jackie Chan is the new Mr. Miyagi? I love him too but no way.

Well, all I know of John Mayer so far is that it’s easy to find him on the Hollywood map, just follow the trail of broken hearts ::snicker:: Okay, I’m being naughty. I was really only after the lyrics, but I got more information than I bargained for. I thought that his voice belonged to a more mature vocalist, Phil Collins type. Aaah google, what would we do without you (^^,)

Comments

  1. Lol, I have seen people but you are funny. I guess its called expressing yourself...cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you ::bowing gracefully:: there would always be a vacancy in the world if one cannot be themselves. There's only one you so do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment